Nail art is great to express yourself. Even if you do not know how to do nail art, there is always time to learn. The V-Shape nail art that I’m about to show you is really easy to achieve. It does not take long and saves you money from going to the salon. Plus you get experience on doing your nails. These nail art look is great and inexpensive to achieve.
Many people go to nail salons to get their nails done. They spend at least two hours doing their nails. It also cost around $30 to get your nails done, depending on how much nail art you want or what kind. But, there are also many of us that do not have the money to go ever two weeks and get them done. You can achieve this look easily at home with this very simple tutorial. We will be showing you one easy way to start doing nail art on your own. It is really easy and does not take so much money to achieve. Many of us have nail polish at home and do not need to spend money going to buy some.
Starting this nail art process will be easy. Some of the materials you will need can be found in your home, if not all. You will need base coat nail enamel. This base coat is good to apply so that you nail polish sticks more easily and it also helps prevent your nails from staining. Second, you will need to choose two different nail polish colors. This will contrast the V-shape look. Your third item will be glittery nail polish to make the nail art more appealing. Fourth, tape to for the V-shape. Tape will make it easier for you to create this look. Fifth, you will need your top coat nail polish to make your finish look shine. Sixth, you will need liquid quick dry to help your nail art to dry faster. Also, keep some Q-tips and nail polish remover at you disposition so you can use it when we are done.
These are the steps to start of your V-shape nail art.
- Wash your hands with soap and water. Make sure to dry them after you are done washing.
- Apply your base coat enamel to all your nails. Let it dry for at least three minutes.
- Put two pieces of tape creating a V-shape. Start at each corner of the top of your nail and align them at the bottom.
- Apply the lighter or darker nail polish on the part that you didn’t apply tape. Let it dry for at least five minutes.
- After it is dry apply your glitter nail polish.
- Remove the tape after you insure that you nail polish is dry.
- Trace the corners of your V-shape with a nail art color.
- Apply you second nail color to the corners of the nails and wait for them to dry.
- Enjoy your beautiful nails.
Getting your own nails done gives you experience. What I have also found is that when you do it yourself you are more satisfied with the outcome. This simple V-shape nail art look is really elegant. The materials do not cost much depending on what kind of nail polish you use. This simple look was easy to achieve in just eight easy steps.