Ladies today we are going to be talking about make-up hygiene. We as ladies love make-up but, at the same time it can get a little messy. By taking a little extra time to maintain your make up hygiene you can avoid breakouts and infections. Here are a few ways you can keep up your make-up hygiene.
Wash Your Face before Bed
Why is it a good idea to wash up before bed? First of all, if you sleep with makeup it can clog your pores and give you acne. Also, sleeping with mascara can cause your eyelashes to flake and crack off. One thing I use to take my make up off is the Solutions Vibes power cleanser and the cleansing pads from AVON. It is great to use and you can see your makeup coming off. You can also use soap and water you just need to rinse and repeat two to three times.
Sanitize Your Make Up
Keeping your makeup clean is a good way of preventing break outs and infections. It also helps you to avoid an eye stye, a very painful pimple in the area of your eye. Here are a few different ways you can keep up your make up hygiene:
- Mascara– Put your tube of mascara in the freezer leaving it overnight. This will kill any germs that have built up in there.
- Lipstick– Dip the lipstick in alcohol for 15 to 30 seconds and then wipe the top layer off. Also, you can put it in the freezer overnight and this will kill germs.
- Lip gloss– Dip it in alcohol for 15 to 30 seconds and wipe the end with a wipe.
- Eyeliner– Sharpen your eyeliner to a new point and disinfect your pencil with a wet alcohol wipe.
- Pressed Foundations– Get a butter knife and start scraping the first layer off.
- Liquid foundations– Scoop out the first layer out. You can do this with a small spoon.
- Brushes– Take at least 15 minutes of your time once a month to wash your makeup brushes to not only prevent acne but to make your brushes last a long time.
Sharing is not Caring
A lot of people share their makeup. When it comes to makeup it is best to be selfish and keep it to yourself. By sharing makeup you can transmit bacteria and infections. So next time someone asks you to use your make up say no.
I hope this tips will be helpful to you. Also, remember to take your make up off at night to prevent breakouts. Clean your makeup every two weeks if possible. With eyeliners don’t wait till the tip is gone try to do it one to two times a week. Finally, remember that sharing is not caring.Tags: Acrylic Nails, Beauty Marks, Hair Straighter Straighten, New Year