Having the perfect looking lips is one of the things a lady looks forward too. We put on different kinds of lipstick to make them look better. The tips for two-toned lips that we will show you will make your lips look more irresistible. It is always good to try something different from time to time. You will be able to have this look in a matter of minutes. By having the tools you need it will make it easier. One good thing about this look is that you can achieve it with just ten dollars. I can personally achieve this look in about five steps.
The experience you will get from doing this look will come in handy in the future. Many people today like to have things done for them but with having things done how will they have experience. Going to a salon sounds amazing but most of us do not have the money to go and get a makeover every time. One other thing is that you don’t know if they take care of the makeup they are using on you. When you do your makeovers yourself you save money and it becomes easier for you to do your own makeovers. The greatest thing of all is that you know how clean your makeup is and that only you have used it.
The tools you will need are:
- Tooth Brush – Exfoliate your lips to make them look smooth
- Lip Balm – Moisturize your lips this helps your lips seem more soft
- Lip Liner – Color of your Preference make your lips stand out
- Lip Brush – Blend in the two colors
- Lip stick – Help your second color stand out
Now that we have all our tools lets get this train moving. Here are the steps:
- Take the dead skin off your lips by exfoliating them with a tooth brush.
- Apply lip balm to your lips to make them soft.
- With your lipstick liner line all around your lip lines. Making sure that you go in enough dividing your lips in half
- Use your lip brush to make the line so the centers of your lips are free from color.
- If you applied the darker lipstick shade on the lip line than apply the lighter lipstick shade on the inner lip. Or if you did the opposite than apply the darker lipstick shade.
Even though you have many lipstick colors, trying something different with them is always great. You find new ideas and from trial and error you learn. Many times we think that having the tools to obtain a look is pricey. Not only does trying different looks help you get experience, they help you to make better choices in the future. With your new two-tone lips you will get a whole lot of attention. Have a great day and talk to you soon!