Many of you have seen the new trend of Eye Gloss. It looks nice and makes your eyes look bigger. Today, I decided to show you how to make your own. There is no need for you to go and buy and eye gloss that can cost you a lot of money. You can make your own with material you already have at your home. It is really easy and simple to make. It only takes about four steps.
Makeup eye gloss can be quite expensive. Sometimes when we buy something we might not like it at the end and we have already taken the loss. The same is true with eye gloss you can buy it but the color might not be as strong as you would like. With you making your own eye gloss you can pick the color you want and add more color if you are not satisfied. Also if you do not like how it feels you can stop doing it and it will not cost you a penny. It is nice to have a method you have options with.
Now to start our Eye Gloss these are the materials you will need:
- Eye shadow brush- We will use it to mix the eye shadow with other ingredient.
- Eye shadow- Choose your favorite color to do this. You can use powdered or pressed shadow.
- Baby Oil- We will use it to mix it with the powdered or pressed eye shadow.
- Tray or container- Place all the materials there.
Follow these easy steps and you will have your own Eye Gloss.
- Grab you tray and put baby oil on. Make sure it looks like a big rain drop.
- Now grab some of your powder eye shadow and put some on the side of it. If you are using pressed shadow, just scrape some off with a table knife or whatever you can do it with.
- With your brush mix them both together. If you see that it is not quiet as strong of a color you want, add more eye shadow.
- Use your same brush and apply some to your eyelids. Do whatever kind of look you want to do.
- You are ready to enjoy your new eye gloss.
Remember that you can also use pressed eye shadow to do this. Try it with different colors and see how you like it. It will take a little bit of time for you to get use to the fill of it. I hope that you like this Eye Gloss and enjoy.Tags: Baby Oil, Eye Gloss