Braids are really common among people of different ages. Braids are always good for any occasion that you are planning to attend. This side fishtail braid can be really elegant for a wedding or even just for an every day look. Braids also make you look really stylish. It doesn’t take much to do a side fishtail braid. If you have all the materials that I’m about to show you, you will not need to spend any money. But incase you don’t it cost around ten dollars to get all the materials. This look can be accomplished in ten easy steps.
Going to the salon can be really expensive. The cost to do a hair style can range anywhere from $35-$70. Sometimes when you go to the salon you end up going home and doing your own hairstyle after all. Doing your own hair helps you to gain experience and at no cost. You do it how you want it and if it doesn’t come out the way you want it you do it again or not do it at all and you haven’t lost anything. This side fishtail braid is really easy to do and it costs almost nothing to do it.
Materials You’ll Need
Here are the materials that you will need to get started.
- Brush – Take all the tangles out your hair. Making it really easy to pass your fingers thru with no tangles.
- Comb – Tease your hair to make it have some volume.
- Elastic Band – Tie your final outcome together and enjoy neatness.
- 1 Bobby Pin – Clip the top braid to the side.
- Mousse – Holds your braid better throughout the day.
Steps to Create the Braid
Now to start your side fishtail braid here are the steps of what you will need to do.
- Brush all your hair with your brush and make sure that you brush all the tangles away.
- Grab your mousse and put a good amount on your hair so the braid will hold throughout the day.
- Now part your hair in three sections and start tease each section with your comb. The more you tease it the more volume that you will have.
- Comb your hair lightly to your right side and make sure it looks smooth.
- Divide your hair in half and hold each side with each hand.
- Now from the right side grab a small amount of hair from the outer part close to your face and cross it to the other side.
- You will now do the same thing for your left side of your hair. So grab the outer left side and cross it over.
- You will be doing this all the way till the end of your braid.
- When you are done secure it with an elastic band.
- If you would like you can pull your braid from side to side to make it look loose.
- You can add a cute pin or whatever you would like to make it more elegant.
This side fishtail braid is really stylish and was easy to do. You will see that you will be getting a lot of comments where ever you go. It didn’t take much of our time to do and it cost us almost nothing to accomplish this look. It is good for a wedding, special occasion, or even just an every day look. Having a great hairstyle doesn’t need to cost much. Thank you for tuning in and till next time!Tags: Bobby Pin Clip, Elastic Band, Elastic Band Tie, Mousse Holds