The perfect looking skin is difficult to achieve. As we get older our skin starts to get aging spots and we start to see wrinkles. Many women try so many different kinds of products to get good results and hardly any do. This papaya face mask that I am about to show you would really well. It only takes a couple of steps to make and it is really inexpensive. When you see your results you will be amazed. Your will see that it helps the aging spots.
The papaya face mask is really rich in vitamin E and C. It has natural enzymes that you will find in papaya to exfoliate your skin. It also helps smooth your skin out. Most salons do papaya facials since it works so great. During the summer it is easier to find papayas and make your own face mask. This facial only takes about 10-15 minutes to do. With this vitamins that the papaya contains it helps to remove dead skin cells.
Here are the materials you will need to make your papaya face mask:
- Knife – You will use your knife to peel the papaya completely and cut it in half.
- Spoon – You will use it to scoop up all the seeds out.
- Blender – To make the papaya mashed you will put it in the blender until you see it mashed.
- 1/2 ripe papaya – This is the main ingredient.
- 1/4 teaspoon of lemon or lime juice (optional) – Adds to the process of brightening your skin.
Here are the steps you will take to make the papaya face mask.
- After having all of your materials together, start by peeling the papaya completely.
- Placing you papaya on the cutting board, cut your papaya in half.
- Now that you have the papaya in half scoop all of the seeds out with your spoon.
- Cut the papaya half in pieces small enough to fit in the blender.
- If you are putting lemon or lime juice, go ahead and add it at this time.
- Put the lid on the blender and mix the ingredients till you see the mix turns into a smooth paste.
- Now that the paste is done apply it on your face and neck. Leaving it in for about 10-15 minutes.
- When it has been on your skin for about 10-15 minutes and its dry go ahead and rinse off your face.
- You should feel your skin refreshed and glowing.
This papaya face mask is really easy to make and does not take much energy to do it. The ingredients can be found at your own grocery store. Helping your skin to look great is something really important that we all need to keep in mind. You can do this paste 3-4 times a week. Every time you do this mask you will find that you skin is really soft and glowing. Let us know how this papaya mask works for you. Until next time!