Women are often critical about some features of themselves. Having the perfect characteristics is always something every woman wants. Your lips are one of the most important characteristics that many people pay attention too. If you are smiling or talking they are always looking at your lips. Now that you know how to make your lips look bigger, we will show you how to make your lips look smaller. With the right tools you can achieve this look.
Every woman wants their lips to look just perfect, but we often think of our lips as too small or too big. There are some women out there that are comfortable with the size of their lips. Many woman think they need surgery for smaller lips. Even if they do this they will never be satisfied since they will find another thing about their lips they do not like. This is why it is better to keep our lips the way they are and look for ways we can make them appear smaller.
We found that by using some tools we are about to share with you this can be done.
Items You Will Need
- Lip Liner – Helps define your lips making your lip line seem like it’s on a different spot.
- Lip Stick – Fill in your lips and make them look natural.
- Tooth Brush – Exfoliating your lips taking all your dead skin off.
- Concealer or Primer – Helps the lip stick stay on longer.
- Lip Gloss (optional) – To Help Shine your lips a little.
Steps for Smaller Lip Appearance
- Wet your tooth brush and softly go over your lips. This will exfoliate your lips removing all of the dried skin.
- Now grab your concealer or primer and dab it on your lips.
- With your lip liner apply a little bit on the inner part of your lip line. Make sure that the lines are not that dark as they will make your lips bigger if they are darkened.
- With the same lip liner color your lips in order to blend the line.
- Apply your lip stick softly on your lips.
- If you have chosen to use lip gloss, now is the perfect time to apply it for that finishing shine.
Having perfect lips is not always easy, but with this new look you can start rocking lips that appear smaller. No surgery required! Now you can chat with friends and not worry about them looking at your lips. We hope these tips helped you achieve the look you desired.
Tags: Lip Gloss